- Struggle with eating, dieting, or body image?
- Feel stuck in a pattern of emotional stress eating that hurts your whole self?
- Want to have a new relationship with your food, and with your body, mind and emotions?
- Want to invest more of your energy creating the life you crave?
You want to resolve mindless and emotional eating and senseless yo-yo dieting, and you know that strict diets don’t work for you and you are ready to try something new.
I am so glad you are! Because my Mindful Eating Coaching program can help!
Here is why:
- Knowing that you want to improve the quality of your life, optimize our weight, stop stress overeating and yo-yo dieting is one thing.
- Figuring out alternatives when you’re under chronic stress and pressure is another.
- In order to get sustainable results we need completely different approach - holistic approach.
Mindful eating examines all dimensions of eating (mind, body, thoughts, feelings) and it works! Research shows that mindfulness is a helpful for gaining more control over your eating habits and is a great long term approach for managing your weight.
Mindful eating is not a DIET.
A diet is about being in control, which implies you can get out of control. But eating mindfully is about being in charge.
My Mindful Eating Coaching program guides you to resolve mindless and emotional eating and senseless yo-yo dieting; it teaches an entirely new body-mind awareness approach to food, healthy eating, yo-yo dieting, weight loss and emotional stress eating - mindful eating. And create healthy relationship with food and your body.
We will meet in person once a week, for eight weeks, at my office in Riga, Latvia.
Reasons women participate:
- feeling out of control with food and eating
- eating large amounts of food, even when not hungry
- experiencing negative emotions during and after eating
- having a love-hate relationship with food
- using food to deal with stress and emotions
- having little or no success with diet and exercise plans
- habitually eating too fast
- feeling consistently ’stuffed’ after eating
- currently experiencing an unhealthy/ uncomfortable body weight
This is all about why and how you make certain decisions.
When you change the way you think, you change the way you feel. That changes the way you act which leads to changes in your results.
- develop a greater awareness toward hunger and satiety clues from the body
- learn to identify your personal triggers for mindless eating, such as stress, emotions, social pressures, or certain foods
- understand how stress impacts not only how you eat but how you live your life
- apply body-mind awareness, mindfulness toward food choices
- learn how to balance eating for nourishment with eating for enjoyment - without deprivation or guilt
- how to incorporate self-care in your busy life, so your reduce your vulnerability to stress eating
It is no longer about punishment, deprivation or guilt.
It is about reaching optimal weight and health, and developing a healthy and joyful relationship with food without stress.
Let’s Get Started!
I work with a limited amount of women each month to give you my full attention, get all your questions answered during our sessions or by email in between, and provide tons of resources. I want you to succeed and reach your well-being goals, so if you’re committed to your health and well-being I’ll be 100% committed to you.
My Mindful Eating Coaching program is evidence based and practical and is always focused and individualized for you.
If you're ready to give up the diets, let's chat!
Ready to give up diets and to get started on your stress free, healthy eating habits journey? Let’s chat! We’ll talk about your wellness goals and see if we’re a good fit.
Please email me at email@example.com to set up a session. Please note that this is not a coaching session. It is simply a time to learn about your goals and stress eating concerns to see how I can help you.
I look forward to chatting with you!