Living life to the fullest and being fit, balanced and ageless is possible: it’s all about striving for a mind-body-spirit balance every day.
First, take Are You Ready for Change quiz. It’ll help you get the reality check you need prior to embarking on your healthy and ageless living journey.
This is meant primarily to help you start to think about the things you’ll need to change as you push forward.
You’ll be addressing each of these on an ongoing basis so don’t worry about anything other than being aware that these are important issues.
Take the Quiz now:
1. Are you motivated to make long-term lifestyle changes that require eating healthy foods and becoming more physically active?
2. Have you fully identified the main stresses in your life now and during the next several months?
3. Do you truly believe that there is no magic bullet, but instead patient work on your part?
4. Do you believe that you can change your eating habits?
5. Do you have family, friends, or both who will support your weight-loss efforts?
6. Are you willing to find ways to be more physically active?
7. Are you realistic about your mental and physical transformation goal?
8. Are you willing to record your food intake, physical activity, and mental focus, and will you make time to do so?
9. Are you willing to look at past experiences in starting a healthier lifestyle and other areas of your life to see what has motivated you and kept you working on obstacles to success?
10. Do you view changing your eating and physical activity habits as a positive experience?
11. Have you resolved, or are you in the process of resolving, any eating disorders or other emotional issues that make it difficult for you to achieve a healthy weight?
12. Do you believe that achieving your mental and physical transformation is a lifelong process that requires you to change your behavior, eating habits, and level of physical activity?
13. Are you ready to make that commitment?
There’s no right or wrong answer to this quiz. It’s an opportunity for you to review where you stand in your determination and ability to make changes in your life. Carefully examine the people, places and things in your life that may stand in your way to successful transformation.
I would love to coach you to how to adapt and adjust as you go along. Learn about my program.