Stress fosters mindless eating habits.
Do these habits sound familiar?
- Eating until you are too full and then feeling guilty
- Emotional eating – eating when you are bored, stressed or anxious rather than hungry
- Grazing on food without really tasting it
- Mindlessly munching on snacks while zoned out in front of the TV
- Eating a meal at the same time each day whether you are hungry or not
- Skipping meals, not paying attention to your hunger signals
Finding it hard to establish and maintain healthy and mindful eating habits? Mindful eating coaching helps >>>